Purpose of committee
The Audit Committee shall comprise 12 Councillors appointed annually on a politically balanced basis by the Council and 1 independent Member appointed by the Council.
The functions to be discharged by the Audit Committee are contained in Part 2, Article 8 of the Council's Constitution.
A summary of the Audit Committee’s functions can be found in the Audit Bulletin GOV06 – PDF version 124Kb.
- Jerry O'Keeffe - Independent Lay Member (Chair)
- Councillor Trevor Bates
- Councillor Sonia Benbow-Jones
- Councillor Dana Davies (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Mike Davies
- Councillor D J Griffiths
- Councillor Frank Hemmings
- Councillor Adrienne Jeorrett
- Councillor Marc Jones
- Councillor John McCusker
- Councillor Paul Roberts
- Councillor J Rodney Skelland
- Councillor Nigel Williams
Support officer: Deborah Foulkes. Committee Officer
Phone: 01978 292237