Please note the following attendance statistics only reflect Member attendance at Council and statutory Committee meetings of Wrexham County Borough Council. They do not include attendance at the many numerous business and other meetings attended by Members. Councillors roles vary greatly including those Members with special responsibility or lead roles. Part 2, Article 2 of the Council’s Constitution sets out the role, functions and detailed role descriptions of all Councillors and Article 7.06 of the Constitution details the Lead Member generic responsibilities.
|Total expected attendances:||10|
|Present as expected:||7||70%|
|Apologies received:||2||67% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||3||30%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|21/05/2019||Council ,21/05/2019||Apologies received|
|02/05/2019||Customers, Performance, Resources and Governance Scrutiny Committee ,02/05/2019||Apologies received|
|15/05/2019||Customers, Performance, Resources and Governance Scrutiny Committee ,15/05/2019||Present|
|08/05/2019||Homes and Environment Scrutiny Committee ,08/05/2019||Present|
|12/06/2019||Homes and Environment Scrutiny Committee ,12/06/2019||Present|
|10/07/2019||Homes and Environment Scrutiny Committee ,10/07/2019||Present|
|Private meeting, 10/07/2019||Expected|
|18/09/2019||Homes and Environment Scrutiny Committee ,18/09/2019||Present|